Saints in the Shadows
A backpack is, in its simplest form, a cloth sack carried on one’s back and secured with straps that go over the shoulders, or otherwise carried. Modern backpacks are sturdily built and tend to have multiple pockets and adjustable straps for the wearer’s convenience.
- Tiny Tiny backpacks are the smallest, designed to carry only small, lightweight and personal items with a person.
- Small Small backpacks, such as a day pack or satchel allow a wide array of objects to be carried.
- Medium A medium backpack, or ruck sack, is the standard size pack, and can hold a considerable amount in diverse pouches.
- Large Large backpacks, such as duffel bags or range bags, support the most accommodating space, and are seldom seen used in urbanized settings.
- Special Purpose Special purpose packs are designed to carry kit items, and vary greatly depending on it’s purpose. Common examples are medical packs & tool kits.